Is it important to you that your child gets easily and playfully prepared for writing, reading and drawing?
The best preparation for learning to write, read and draw for boys and girls aged 2-6.
- This extensive kindergarten and pre-school exercise book including coloring pictures and cognitive games offers varied exercises to support the fine motor skills, concentration and hand-eye co-ordination.
Writing - Every child wants to do what adults can do. This millennia-old method of transmitting knowledge and experience demands top performance from the brain. Handwriting is a highly complex process involving fine ticks, bows, arches and swings. If you master it, it not only improves fluent writing but also helps you learn to read.
- With this exercise book, you will playfully support your child's graphomotor skills and prepare them for writing letters and numbers. Particularly suitable for ages 2–6 during kindergarten, pre-school, for school starters and the first years of school.
In the book, concentration line tracing exercise pages alternate with coloring pages. Carefully designed picture illustrations invite you to trace the lines of the figures.
- Lines and shapes for beginners:
Simple and short exercises ensure early successes and recognition of directions, forms and lines along with first experiences of hand-eye co-ordination.
- Turns and arches for the advanced:
Loops, hooks, and changes of direction improve the child's feel for holding and guiding the pen correctly.
Drawing first simple pictures and figures is fun, strengthens your child's self-confidence and also develops imagination. It unconsciously supports a feeling for mathematical figures, signs, and symmetries.
Color: as shown
- Suitable age: 2-6 years old
- Paper size: 140*210mm
- 1 Set ×Magical Tracing Workbook Set
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 8-16 business days